Saturday, November 6, 2010

Stress


Since this semester had started back in August/September, my life has been this crazy whirlwind of school, work, interning, commuting, sitting in traffic, girl, friends, lack of sleep, lack of time, lack of money, midterms, and nagging parents.
Last semester, I only took about 4 classes (actually I only took 3), and now I’m taking 5, make that 6 if you count my internship, and I’m working at Best Buy. I seriously spoiled myself last year. I did less than the bare minimum and so now the normal school load seems like way too much. 
I’m sure some people have it worse though. I hope not. No one should be commuting an hour+ to work and school. It’s pretty depressing. I kind of lost it earlier today. My feelings have been so volatile this past week and especially today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .