Sunday, March 11, 2012

i've had a hard time becoming inspired. i've been wanting to do something. something creative. something to stimulate that part of my mind which used to give a shit about being unique while having fun. i want to write a poem. i want to write a story. i want to finish my video projects, which i have been putting off for the last two months. i want to film a documentary. i want to start a band again. i want to do something more than sit in front of the youtube, running late for work.

some asshole propped a chair against the doorknob to my thoughts. and there won't ever be enough hours in my lifetime that will allow me to cross off the things mentioned above, from my growing list of errands.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers

hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .