Sunday, October 18, 2009

DONT TR.I.P.

Last night was dont trip's last show evarrrrr. First and last time i'll see that band. I'm kinda bummed out now that I'm thinking about it. The show was at the Submission Art Gallery on Mission & 18th in San Francisco. I was just going to take the BART to the show but figured the show might end late, and if i missed the last train I would have hated life. 


Due to "navigational errors" I parked about 5 blocks away from the venue. A little walking doesn't hurt though.. Ok it was a lot of walking... through San Francisco... at like 10pm, high possibilities of getting hurt, but I didn't want to find parking again, and I didn't want to parallel park again.


*sidenote: i saved 4 dollars since the car in front of us at the bay bridge toll paid for two cars, and some nice guy helped me parallel park by letting me know if i was too close to the parked car behind me. i love good samaritans.



you are now entering the city





you are now in the city





their vocalist was soooooooooooooooooo wasted





before dont trips set 





dont trips set (i didn't record this)






energy was still high after they played

I really liked the vibe of this show. Everyone was there to have fun and got into the music. there was no dickmoshing, there were no fights. I hate the central valleys scene. 




$1
(ps the girl in the white tank top holding down DT's merch at the end of the show was cute)



















and i gots me a shirty




tired, sweaty, satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .