Friday, October 16, 2009

My iPhone update almost made me late to school today

Well actually I made it just in time, but I normally get to school about 20 minutes early for "bullshit time". Bullshit time applies to everyone. We all practice bullshit time whether we know it or not. Synonymous to "lollygagging". Bullshit time occurs most before we go to bed. Bullshit time = actual time we go to sleep - time we say we are going to sleep.


So I made it to school just in time to turn in my essay for my Asian American Studies class. After the whole class turned in their essays, the professor said that anyone else who came in late and tried to turn in their essay would get marked down a letter grade. I would have gone on a rampage if I got marked down on my rushed, two day (yet had two weeks to work on) essay because of a stupid iPhone update.




sweet bumper sticker ahah

After my classes were dunzo I watched Paranormal Activity.



If you feel like all the horrors you've been watching lately have blown, watching this movie. 





went to the very top, then came back down. it was wayy too far from the screen



oh yeah, i found God on the way to Dublin




jeeps are sick :)




TEE! YOU! EYE!




chillin with ryu.
don't trip's last show tomorrow. fuh.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .